Why Rent a Stairlift?
Perhaps you only need the stairlift for a short time
If you’ve done any research on home stairlifts available in the Toronto or surrounding areas, you’ll know that there are plenty of companies who will sell you a stairlift, but renting is not an option.
Not with us! We rent and sell home stairlifts. In fact we tell our customer that renting is often the more sensible alternative to buying, either for themselves or a loved one. Especially if you’re not sure how long you’ll need it for. Another great option we offer our customers is if they decide to purchuse their lift within the first three months, all rental fees are credited to the purchase price.
So if you’re thinking of getting a home stairlift for yourself or a family member, rent from us first! Here’s why we recommend you start with renting:
- Rentals are HST exempt & Tax deductible
- We offer low monthly payments – simple & convenient
- Installation, service, and removal is included in your Installation Rental Fee. We don’t charge extra for these services so you don’t have to worry about receiving any “surprise bills”
- Renting allows you to Try-Before-You-Buy.
- Conserve your cash – by renting a home stairlift you don’t have any large financial commitment
- Fast, simple, clean, & professional installation
Call us today, you will speak to an actual staff member – possibly even Gord himself (and not a call centre). Have one of our Assessors come to your home for a free in-home assessment to help choose what lift will work best for you.